It is important that you read and understand these terms of service (Terms of Service or ToS) before accessing our application and website. Our ToS may be updated periodically to align with any developments to our application and website, and to provide the best user experience. We encourage you to check the update date on top of the ToS regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes.
Acceptance of Terms of Service
Accessing and using our application and website signifies your acceptance of our policy and ToS, including any updates. If you do not agree with any of the content, please refrain from using our application and website.
Who may use our Services (User)
Our ToS govern the relationship between SnapTik application (SnapTik App) and the users who access the SnapTik App and/or use the products and services provided through the SnapTik App (SnapTik Products and Services). The ToS is a mutual agreement between you, as an individual or an entity (You or User) or a group of individuals or entities (You or Users), and the developer of SnapTik Products and Services (SnapTik) regarding the use of SnapTik Products and Services. By accessing or using SnapTik Products and Services, you confirm that you have read, understood, and accepted our ToS and agree to abide by them as a User/Users.
Materials relate to our Services
Materials related to our Services refer to the content, information, graphics, documents, text, products, and all other elements and products and services offered through SnapTik App (Content or Materials). These materials are created and developed by SnapTik and are made available for your use for free and for personal use, subject to the terms and conditions set out in this document. By accessing and using SnapTik App, you agree to be bound by and accept our ToS and all terms and conditions contained and/or referenced herein, and you agree to abide by the ToS as a User/Users of our Content and Materials.
explain Users’ Obligations
As a user of SnapTik App, SnapTik Products, and Services, you are obligated to use them only for purposes that are permitted by our ToS as well as any applicable law, regulation, or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions. SnapTik is not responsible for any violations of applicable laws, rules, or regulations committed by you or a third party at your behest. Specifically, you agree and warrant that in using SnapTik App, SnapTik Products and Services, your actions do not contravene the laws, rules, or regulations of (1) the country, state, or locality where you reside, or (2) the country, state, or locality where SnapTik is located or operates.
(1) Trademark: SnapTik respects trademark rights and complies with trademark laws and regulations. Our trademark SnapTik™ is owned by SnapTik and should be used only in relation to our SnapTik Products, Services, and SnapTik App. The trademark should be read as a seamless word without reference to any other individual or entity other than SnapTik. When using, mentioning, or referring to our Services, SnapTik App, SnapTik Content, and Materials, please follow our policy:
- Use the exact format SnapTik™ as a word without any space, division, or separation among its components or in any other variants.
- Never associate our trademark SnapTik™ with, and never confuse our SnapTik™ with any other individual(s), entity(ies), application(s), website(s), goods or services of other individuals and entities if not belong to SnapTik.
- We reserve the right to take action against any misuse, misrepresentation, or infringement of our trademark SnapTik™ in any form.
- We appreciate it if you inform us of any suspected misuse, misrepresentation, infringement, or non-compliance for our proper handling.
(2) Copyright: SnapTik respects copyrights and complies with copyright laws and regulations.
Users are responsible for the content they use with (the link they paste on) SnapTik App. SnapTik provides support to Users to download information/content they paste on SnapTik App and Web for the legitimate interests of the Users. SnapTik only displays “original” content that users have posted on websites, pages or networks of service or social network providers. Users are responsible for ensuring they have the legal right in accordance with relevant laws and ensure their own intellectual property rights in relation to the content as posted. Users can only use video downloaded through the SnapTik App for personal, non-commercial, free purposes. SnapTik cannot and has no obligation to check whether each content/information is legal or not, but if it detects any violation, it will ban Users from accessing and using SnapTik App and SnapTik Products and Services. SnapTik does not backup/archive Users’ content for any reason. We appreciate it if you inform us of any suspected misuse, misrepresentation, unauthorized use, infringement, and non-compliance for our proper handling.
(3) Use License: We grant our Users permission to temporarily download one copy of the Content and Materials (as defined above) on SnapTik App for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Alter, modify, distribute, or duplicate the Materials;
- Use the Content and Materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Content and Materials; or
- Transfer the Content and Materials to another person or “mirror” the Content and Materials on any other server.
Please note that this license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SnapTik at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
(4) Disclaimer: We respect and assist Users in protecting their legitimate rights of attribution and integrity in works and contents. The Content and Materials on SnapTik App are provided to serve the interests of the Users who are the legitimate owners or authors. SnapTik makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, SnapTik does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the Content and Materials on its website or otherwise relating to such Content and Materials or on any sites linked to the site. SnapTik App, SnapTik Products and Services, Content and Materials are provided on an “as is” basis, and SnapTik shall not be liable for any damages, loss, or claim arising out of or in connection with the use of the App, Products and Services, Content and Materials.
These Terms of Service may be amended by SnapTik at any time upon notice provided by any of the following means: through a posting on the main page of the Website, when you login into your User Account (as defined below), or by e-mail to the address you provided when you set up your User Account. We always add information on the updated version of the Terms of Service on the top of the terms. Therefore, it is your responsibility to read the updated terms every time you access/use our Services and ensure you are fully aware of the terms/updates before using our Services. Your failure to provide or maintain accurate or current contact information in your User Account will not excuse you from your responsibility to comply with these Terms of Service as amended from time to time. Using contact details or identifications of others is not allowed and is considered fraud. We will deactivate your account at any time we identify your fraud.